JAECO FRAM 1
Flow Rate: .86 – 56 GPH
Pressure: 250 – 1200 PSIG
Download JAECO-FRAM Info Sheet (PDF)
The JAECO FRAM is a hydraulically actuated diaphragm metering pump specially designed for accurate, completely leak-proof metering of difficult-to-handle liquids. Separate chambers for hydraulic fluid and gear lubricant make possible the use of the best medium for hydraulic diaphragm pulsing and the best medium for gear lubrication. The results are better pump performance and longer pump life. This diaphragm pump is available in both simplex and duplex models and is field-convertible from simplex to duplex.
Jaeco Fram FEATURES
- Available in both simplex and duplex models. Field-convertible from simplex to duplex.
- Patented, heavy-duty gear reducer system for superior performance.
- Hydraulically actuated diaphragm minimizes diaphragm fatigue.
- Built-in hydraulic relief valve protects the pump.
- Stroke rate easily automated using variable-speed drive.
- Capacity is adjustable while pump is running or idle.
- Capacity is adjustable for a turn-down ratio of 10:1.
- Easy-to-read stroke length adjustment dial.
- Available with or without motor.
- No plunger seals to leak or replace.
- Oil bath gear lubrication eliminates the maintenance required by packing grease or auxiliary oil systems.
- Top-mounted lube oil and hydraulic fluid fill ports for easy access.
- Single ball check valve, standard on both suction and discharge side of the pump, provides accurate metering and fast response. Valve ball turns with fluid flow, constantly presenting a new face to the seat, and therefore is self-cleaning.
- Accuracy of ± .5% at steady state.
- All units come epoxy painted, completely assembled on a base plate and have been fully tested.
- Double ball check valves with or without spring-loaded balls.
- Double diaphragms with diaphragm rupture detection eliminates process fluid contamination or pump housing damage in the event of a diaphragm rupture.
- Specially designed for accurate, completely leak-proof metering of difficult-to-handle liquids.
- Available in simplex and duplex
- Pressure relief valves
- Back pressure valves
- Calibration columns
- Pulsation dampeners
- Pressure gauges
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Alloy 20
SPECIFICATIONS & MODELS
Download the JAECO FRAM Product Info Sheet (PDF)
Download the JAECO FRAM Installation Instructions (PDF)
Download the JAECO FRAM Parts List (PDF)