Diaphragm Metering Pumps
JAECO FRAM 1 Flow Rate: .86 – 56 GPH
Pressure: 250 – 1200 PSIG
Download JAECO-FRAM Info Sheet (PDF)
For accurate, completely leak-proof metering of difficult-to-handle liquids the JAECO FRAM diaphragm metering pumps are hydraulically actuated pumps specially designed to minimize wear and maintenance. Hydraulic balancing of the diaphragm and automatic air bleeding minimize fatigue and rupture. Separate chambers for hydraulic fluid and gear lubricant make possible the use of the best medium for hydraulic diaphragm pulsing and the best medium for gear lubrication. The results are better pump performance and longer pump life. This diaphragm pump is available in both simplex and duplex models and is field-convertible from simplex to duplex. Motor options include electric, gas, air, and belt-driven.
Diaphragm Metering Pump – JAECO FRAM FEATURES
- Available in both simplex and duplex models. Field-convertible from simplex to duplex.
- Patented, heavy-duty gear reducer system for superior performance.
- Hydraulically actuated diaphragm minimizes diaphragm fatigue.
- The built-in hydraulic relief valve protects the pump.
- Stroke rate easily automated using a variable-speed drive.
- Capacity is adjustable while the pump is running or idle.
- Capacity is adjustable for a turn-down ratio of 10:1.
- Easy-to-read stroke length adjustment dial.
- Available with or without a motor.
- No plunger seals to leak or replace.
- Oil bath gear lubrication eliminates the maintenance required by packing grease or auxiliary oil systems.
- Top-mounted lube oil and hydraulic fluid fill ports for easy access.
- Single ball check valve, standard on both suction and discharge side of the pump, provides accurate metering and fast response. Valve ball turns with fluid flow, constantly presenting a new face to the seat, and therefore is self-cleaning.
- Accuracy of ± .5% at steady state.
- All units come epoxy painted, completely assembled on a base plate, and have been fully tested.
- Simplex 511 Maintenance Kit
- Simplex 519 Maintenance Kit
- Duplex 511 Maintenance Kit
- Duplex 519 Maintenance Kit
- Double ball check valves with or without spring-loaded balls.
- Double diaphragms with diaphragm rupture detection eliminate process fluid contamination or pump housing damage in the event of a diaphragm rupture.
- Specially designed for accurate, completely leak-proof metering of difficult-to-handle liquids.
- Available in simplex and duplex
- Pressure relief valves
- Backpressure valves
- Calibration columns
- Pulsation dampeners
- Pressure gauges
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Alloy 20
SPECIFICATIONS & MODELS