1/2″ Automatic Balancing Valve Body Only – Threaded Connections
*Please Note: This valve is made by Cimberio, not JAECO, and is a product from Italy.
The CIM 790 balancing valve is manufactured in accordance with EN ISO 9001 and is designed to provide an automatic balance of heating and cooling applications through the use of a removable cartridge (cartridge sold separately) that provides a constant flow rate. The CIM 790 can be used for constant flow or in a variable flow system where a specific rate is not be exceeded. The CIM 790 balancing valve is manufactured of corrosion-resistant brass. It is suitable for both heating (LPHW) and cooling applications at working pressures up to 300 PSI.
• Specially designed cartridge (sold separately) makes it difficult for dirt and debris to accumulate — debris won’t compromise valve accuracy
• Provides constant flow to a pre-set rate through the use of a removable cartridge
• Cartridge can be easily removed without the use of a special tool for quick change-out, inspection, and cleaning
• System remains balanced even under fluctuating pressure
• Saves time — no need to balance and re-balance the system
• Compact installation
• Accurate to within 5% of specified flow rate
NPT threads ANSI B1.20.1
This valve is made by Cimberio and is a product from Italy.