$9.08 – $17.08
Cimberio Female Thread Full Port Ball Valve with Dual Side Tap Drains
*Please Note: This valve is made by Cimberio, not JAECO, and is a product from Italy.
The CIM 200MC ball valve is manufactured in accordance with EN ISO 9001 and is designed with a side tap drain on each side of the valve body. Applications include non-aggressive fluids for residential and commercial plumbing, industrial applications, agricultural systems, pneumatic systems, waterworks, heating, sanitary and hot water services, condensate lines, as well as oil, gasoline, and other hydrocarbon services.
- Full port ball valve built with a heavy pattern body that offers increased thread depth and includes a unique blast-proof/impact-proof 3 part stem design that allows handle option flexibility.
- Features two tap drains on opposite sides of the forged brass valve body.
- CV 78.7 gal/min at a pressure drop of 1 PSI
- 551 PSI pressure rating
- -4° F to 212° F temperature rating
- According to ISO 5208
- Available in 1/2″, 3/4″, and 1″.
Threading: NPT threads ANSI B1.20.1.
This valve is made by Cimberio and is a product from Italy.