$14.99 – $58.25
Variable Orifice Balancing Valve with Integral Test Points – Sweat Connections
*Please Note: This valve is made by Cimberio, not JAECO, and is a product from Italy.
The CIM 787CC balancing valve is manufactured in accordance with EN ISO 9001 and is designed to provide flow balancing and measurement across all valve settings. The CIM 787.1 balancing valve is available in valve sizes from 1/2″ through 2″ and is manufactured of corrosion-resistant brass. It is suitable for both heating (LPHW) and cooling applications at working pressures up to 290 PSI.
• A compact body design with integral test points.
• A thread locking mechanism designed to accurately lock valve settings enabling the valve to be closed and re-opened to its exact pre-set position.
• Allen key valve position locking.
• Heat and impact-resistant nylon handle with a 360º re-settable index collar and indicator scale which can be read from any angle.
• An EPDM lined valve plug designed to provide increased control and tight shut-off for isolation purposes.
The CIM 787CC balancing valve has been tested by BSRIA with water containing high air and dirt levels. Testing results demonstrated excellent tolerance to such conditions providing confidence that the valves will retain a high level of accuracy and repeatability of flow measurement under even the worst system conditions.
This valve is made by Cimberio and is a product from Italy.