Plunger Pumps – JAECO PAK
Flow Rate: .38 – 150 GPH
Pressure: 75 – 2000 PSIG
Download JAECO-PAK Info Sheet (PDF)
The JAECO PAK is a packed plunger metering pump with a streamlined design and rugged construction that provides low-cost, uninterrupted, trouble-free service for the continuous accurate metering of chemicals and solutions. The positive displacement supplies a simple and virtually maintenance-free approach to accurate chemical feed. This metering pump is available in both simplex and duplex models and field-convertible from simplex to duplex. The capacity is manually adjustable, but only while pump is stopped, as a safety precaution and for tamper resistance. The capacity is easily automated using a variable-speed drive.
JAECO PAK FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Provides a simple and virtually maintenance-free approach to accurate chemical feed.
- Stroke rate easily automated using variable-speed drive.
- Capacity is manually adjustable, but only while pump is stopped, as a safety precaution and for tamper resistance.
- Stroke length is adjustable for a turn-down ratio of 10:1.
- Available with or without motor.
- Oil bath gear lubrication eliminates the maintenance required by auxiliary oil systems.
- Single ball check valve, standard on both suction and discharge side of the pump, provides accurate metering and fast response. Valve ball turns with fluid flow, constantly presenting a new face to the seat, and is therefore self-cleaning.
- Because it is a true positive displacement pump, a safety relief valve on all closed loop systems is required to prevent the possible overpressuring of the discharge line.
- Packing adjustment screwed gland nut ensures even take-up and fewer packing problems.
- Integral lantern ring for packing lubricant may be used for internal purging when handling crystallized, corrosive or other hazardous liquids.
- Pump arms can be reversed to reduce footprint.
- Duplex pumps can have different size pistons.
- Pistons are normally 180° out of phase, but can be synchronized so that two fluids are pumped simultaneously (i.e. resin and hardener in a fiberglass plant).
- Accuracy of ± .5% at steady state.
- All units come epoxy painted, completely assembled on a base plate and have been fully tested
- Double ball check valves with or without spring-loaded balls.
- Purge-port plugs, available in cylinder end, can be used to bleed air during and after start-up and to solvent-purge the liquid end. They also provide easy access to the cylinder without breaking pipe connections.
- 440 hardened plunger for abrasive fluids.
- Pressure relief valves
- Back pressure valves
- Calibration columns
- Pulsation dampeners
- Pressure gauges
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Alloy 20