Plunger Pumps for Agriculture
AGRICULTURAL PLUNGER PUMPS – JAECO AGRI-PAK
Flow Rate: 10.7 – 190 GPH
Pressure: Up to 520 PSIG
Download AGRI-PAK Info Sheet (PDF)
Download Full Agriculture Brochure (PDF)
The JAECO AGRI-PAK is a packed plunger metering pump with a streamlined design and rugged construction that provides low-cost, uninterrupted, trouble-free service for the continuous accurate metering of chemicals and solutions. This line of pumps has been optimized for agricultural applications. The positive displacement supplies a simple and virtually maintenance-free approach to accurate chemical feed. This metering pump is available in both simplex and duplex models and is field-convertible from simplex to duplex. The capacity is manually adjustable, but only while the pump is stopped, as a safety precaution and for tamper resistance. The capacity is easily automated using a variable-speed drive.
JAECO AGRI-PAK FEATURES
- A low-cost, uninterrupted, trouble-free service for the continuous, accurate metering of chemicals and solutions.
- Available in simplex and duplex models, field convertible from simplex to duplex
- Positive displacement supplies a simple and virtually maintenance-free approach to accurate chemical feed.
- Pumps can run dry without pump failure.
- Rate of injection is manually adjustable, but only while the pump is stopped, as a safety precaution and for tamper resistance.
- Rate of injection is adjustable for a turn-down ratio of 10:1.
- Accuracy of ± .5% at steady state.
- Single ball check valve, standard on both the suction and discharge side of the pump, provides accurate metering and fast response.
- Because it is a true positive displacement pump, a safety relief valve on all closed loop systems is required to prevent possible over-pressuring the discharge line.
- Duplex pumps can have different size pistons.
- Complete with single-phase or three-phase motor.
- Additional motor options are available.
- All units come epoxy painted, completely assembled on a base plate, and have been fully tested.
Sulfuric Acid / Infuric Applications
For those special applications of applying Sulfuric Acid or Infuric, the recommended material of construction is Alloy 20. Consult the factory for Alloy 20 material.
- Single or Three Phase
- 12V DC
- Variable Speed Motor Drive
- Pressure relief valves
- Calibration columns
- Back pressure valves
- Pulsation dampeners
- 316 Stainless Steel – Standard
- Alloy 20 – Optional
- Neoprene – Standard
- PTFE – Optional
- Viton® – Optional
Agricultural Plunger Pumps – Specifications & Models
Download the JAECO AGRI-PAK Product Info Sheet (PDF)
Download the JAECO AGRI-PAK Installation Instructions (PDF)
Download the JAECO AGRI-PAK Parts List (PDF)