JAECO carries a wide selection of reliable, high-performance simplex and duplex diaphragm and plunger metering pumps for the petrochemical industry. We design and manufacture all of our metering pumps in our Malvern, PA facility.
We only use cast metal and other strong and resilient materials to build our metering pumps. No other manufacturer has a pump that’s as durable as ours. In fact, many JAECO pumps are still operating after 30+ years of continuous operation!
JAECO has decades of experience serving the petrochemical industry. Our highly knowledgeable engineers will work closely with you to find the right solution for your metering pump needs. Click below to discover why more petrochemical companies choose JAECO to provide them with a long-lasting and high-performance metering pump.
JAECO METERING PUMPS & CHECK VALVES BENEFITS
- Made in the U.S.A: We proudly invent, engineer, manufacture, machine, and assemble our metering pumps at our facility in Pennsylvania manufacturing plant.
- Completely Field Serviceable: You can service JAECO metering pumps in the field—no need to disassemble and ship them out for repairs or maintenance.
- Long-Lasting: JAECO pumps are built to stand the test of time, no matter what chemicals or additives you run through them. Many of our products can last for 30 years or more without a rebuild.
PETROCHEMICAL APPLICATIONS & USAGES
JAECO metering pumps are great for those in the traditional refinery industry as well as the evolving bio-diesel industry. Our pumps will reliably inject a wide range of chemicals and additives, such as monoethylene glycol, methanol, and corrosion inhibitors.
PETROCHEMICAL METERING PUMPS & CHECK VALVES FEATURES
JAECO diaphragm and plunger petrochemical metering pumps come with many valuable features, such as:
- Completely leak-proof
- Available in duplex and simplex models
- Accuracy of ± .5% at steady state
- Pumps can run dry without pump failure
- Many additional motor options
- And much more!
Our high-quality, inline, male threaded, 316 stainless steel check valves come in both poppet and ball valve configurations. Features include:
- Spring-loaded 2 or 10 PSI
- Compact length
- Useable on metering pumps
- Pressures to 2,500 PSI
- All 316 stainless steel construction
METERING PUMPS FOR THE PETROCHEMICAL INDUSTRY
Flow Rate: 10.7 – 190 GPH
Pressure: Up to 520 PSIG
Flow Rate: 6.9 – 56 GPH
Pressure: Up to 1,000 PSIG