High Flow Pumps – JAECO HI-FLO
Flow Rate: 20 -682 GPH
Pressure: 65 – 7200 PSIG
Download JAECO HI-FLO info sheet (PDF)
JAECO HI-FLO high-flow pumps are packed plunger metering pumps designed for high-performance, heavy-duty positive displacement for continuous, accurate metering at higher flow rates and pressures. The positive displacement supplies a simple and virtually maintenance-free approach to accurate chemical feed. This metering pump is also available in simplex and duplex models and holds an accuracy of ± .5% at a steady state.
JAECO HI-FLO FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Provides a simple and virtually maintenance-free approach to accurate chemical feed.
- Stroke rate is easily automated using the variable-speed drive.
- Capacity is manually adjustable, but only while the pump is idle. This is a safety precaution that also helps with tamper resistance.
- Stroke length is 0 to 100% adjustable for a turn-down ratio of 10:1.
- Available with motor or as bare pump.
- Single ball check valve, standard on both the suction and discharge side of the pump, that provides accurate metering and fast response. The valve ball turns with fluid flow, constantly presenting a new face to the seat, which also makes it self-cleaning.
- Because it is a true positive displacement pump, a safety relief valve on all closed-loop systems is required to prevent the possible overpressuring of the discharge line.
- Integral lantern ring for packing lubricant may be used for internal purging when handling crystallized, corrosive, or other hazardous liquids.
- Packing adjustment screwed gland nut ensures even take-up and fewer packing problems.
- Models 324, 332, and 340 have a clamped column, suction, and discharge check valve assembly that you can easily clean, inspect, or replace without breaking pipe connections.
- Accuracy of ± .5% at steady state.
- All units come epoxy painted, thoroughly tested, and completely assembled on a base plate.
- Double ball check valves with or without spring-loaded balls.
- Purge-port plugs, available in the cylinder end, can be used to bleed air during and after start-up and to solvent-purge the liquid end. They also provide easy access to the cylinder without breaking pipe connections.
- Pressure relief valves
- Back pressure valves
- Calibration columns
- Pulsation dampeners
- Pressure gauges
MATERIALS LIQUID END:
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Alloy 20
HIGH FLOW PUMPS MODELS & SPECIFICATIONS
Request A Quote
Click here to download the JAECO HI-FLO product info sheet (PDF)
Click here to download the JAECO HI-FLO, Models 312 & 316, Installation Instructions (PDF)
Click here to download the JAECO HI-FLO, Models 332 & 340, Installation Instructions (PDF)
Click here to download the JAECO HI-FLO, Model 324, Installation Instructions (PDF)