AGRICULTURE & FARMING
JAECO offers a wide range of high-quality and reliable plunger and diaphragm metering injection pumps that have been optimized for chemigation and fertigation of irrigation systems in the agricultural and farming industry. We only use cast metal in our made-in-the-U.S.A. pump houses—no one else has a pump that’s as robust and can last as long as ours.
Additionally, our AccuFlow customized combination diaphragm/plunger injection pump offers a much broader capacity adjustment range than a standalone diaphragm or plunger injection pump. You can also reverse the rotation direction while the AccuFlow pump runs, making them ideal for pivot systems.
JAECO METERING PUMPS & CHECK VALVES BENEFITS
Farms and agricultural operations love our pumps because of all the benefits our pumps provide. When you choose a JAECO pump for your agricultural needs, you’re getting a pump that’s:
- Easy-to-maintain: Our metering pumps and check valves are completely field-serviceable and easy to maintain.
- Long-lasting: We have the most robust and longest-lasting pumps on the market. Our products can last 30+ years without a rebuild.
- Made in the U.S.A: JAECO offers a wide range of domestically invented, engineered, manufactured, machined, and assembled metering pumps used in all aspects of the agricultural and farming industry.
AGRICULTURE & FARMING APPLICATIONS & USAGES
The agricultural and farming applications and uses for JAECO metering pumps are greatly varied, and our pumps can often be customized for unique situations. However, the most common use cases include using a JAECO metering pump to inject fertilizers, pesticides, fungicides, chemicals, and wetting agents into irrigation and pivot systems.
AGRICULTURE & FARMING METERING PUMPS & CHECK VALVES FEATURES
JAECO diaphragm and plunger agricultural metering pumps offer a wide range of features, such as:
- Completely leak-proof
- Available in simplex and duplex models
- Accuracy of ± .5% at steady state
- Pumps can run dry without pump failure
- Additional motor options available
- And much more!
Our high-quality, inline, male threaded, 316 stainless steel check valves come in both poppet and ball valve configurations. Features include:
- Compact length
- Useable on metering pumps
- Pressures to 2,500 PSI
- All 316 stainless steel construction
PLUNGER PUMPS FOR THE AGRICULTURE & FARMING INDUSTRY
Flow Rate: 10.7 – 190 GPH
Pressure: Up to 520 PSIG
DIAPHRAGM PUMPS FOR THE AGRICULTURE & FARMING INDUSTRY
Flow Rate: 6.9 – 56 GPH
Pressure: Up to 1,000 PSIG
Learn More: Read our Tanner Systems Case Study to learn how JAECO Fluid Systems can provide a custom Diaphragm Metering Pump tailor-made for your application.