Diaphragm Pumps for Agriculture
Flow Rate: 6.9 – 56 GPH
Pressure: Up to 1,000 PSIG
Download AGRI-FRAM Info Sheet (PDF)
Download Full Agriculture Brochure (PDF)
JAECO AGRI-FRAM agricultural diaphragm pumps are hydraulically actuated diaphragm metering pumps specially designed for irrigation, fertigation, and chemigation agricultural applications. They offer accurate, completely leak-proof metering of liquids. Separate chambers for hydraulic fluid and gear lubricant make possible the use of the best medium for hydraulic diaphragm pulsing and the best medium for gear lubrication. The results are better pump performance and longer pump life. This diaphragm pump is available in both simplex and duplex models and is field-convertible from simplex to duplex.
AGRICULTURAL DIAPHRAGM PUMPS – JAECO AGRI-FRAM FEATURES
- Specially designed for accurate, completely leak-proof metering of
- Available in simplex and duplex
- Separate chambers for hydraulic fluid and gear lubricant make possible the use of the best medium for hydraulic diaphragm pulsing and the best medium for gear lubrication. The results are better pump performance and longer pump life.
- Pumps can run dry without pump failure.
- Patented, heavy-duty gear reducer system for superior performance.
- Hydraulically-actuated diaphragm minimizes diaphragm fatigue.
- Built-in hydraulic relief valve protects the pump.
- Rate of injection is manually adjustable while pump is running or idle.
- Rate of injection is adjustable for a turn-down ratio of 10:1.
- Accuracy of ± .5% at steady state.
- Easy-to-read stroke length adjustment dial.
- No plunger seals to leak or replace.
- Single ball check valve, standard on both suction and discharge side of the pump, provides accurate metering and fast response.
- Complete with single-phase or three-phase motor.
- Additional motor options available.
- All units come epoxy painted, completely assembled on a base plate and have been fully tested.
Sulfuric Acid / Infuric Applications
For those special applications of applying Sulfuric Acid or Infuric, the recommended materials of construction are Alloy 20 or PVC.
- Single or Three Phase
- 12V DC
- Variable Speed Motor Drive
- Pressure relief valves
- Calibration columns
- Back pressure valves
- Pulsation dampeners
- 316 Stainless Steel – Standard
- PVC – Standard
- Alloy 20 – Optional
- Hastelloy-C – Optional
- PTFE – Standard
Learn More: Read our Tanner Systems Case Study to learn how JAECO Fluid Systems can provide a custom Diaphragm Metering Pump tailor-made for your application.
Agricultural Diaphragm Pumps – Specifications & Models
Download the JAECO AGRI-FRAM Product Info Sheet (PDF)
Download the JAECO AGRI-FRAM Installation Instructions (PDF)
Download the JAECO AGRI-FRAM Parts List (PDF)