Flow Rate: 20 -682 GPH
Pressure: 65 – 7200 PSIG
Download JAECO HI-FLO info sheet (PDF)
The JAECO HI-FLO is a packed plunger metering pump designed for heavy-duty positive displacement for continuous, accurate metering at higher flow rates and/or pressures. The positive displacement supplies a simple and virtually maintenance-free approach to accurate chemical feed. This metering pump is also available in both simplex and duplex models and holds an accuracy of ± .5% at steady state.
JAECO HI-FLO FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Provides a simple and virtually maintenance-free approach to accurate chemical feed.
- Stroke rate easily automated using variable-speed drive.
- Capacity is manually adjustable, but only while pump is idle, as a safety precaution and for tamper resistance.
- Stroke length is 0 to 100% adjustable for a turn-down ratio of 10:1.
- Available with motor or as bare pump.
- Single ball check valve, standard on both suction and discharge side of the pump, provides accurate metering and fast response. Valve ball turns with fluid flow, constantly presenting a new face to the seat, and is therefore self-cleaning.
- Because it is a true positive displacement pump, a safety relief valve on all closed loop systems is required to prevent the possible overpressuring of the discharge line.
- Integral lantern ring for packing lubricant may be used for internal purging when handling crystallized, corrosive or other hazardous liquids.
- Packing adjustment screwed gland nut ensures even take-up and fewer packing problems.
- Models 324, 332 and 340 have a clamped column, suction and discharge check valve assembly that can be easily cleaned, inspected or replaced without breaking pipe connections.
- Accuracy of ± .5% at steady state.
- All units come epoxy painted, completely assembled on a base plate and have been fully tested.
- Double ball check valves with or without spring-loaded balls.
- Purge-port plugs, available in cylinder end, can be used to bleed air during and after start-up and to solvent-purge the liquid end. They also provide easy access to the cylinder without breaking pipe connections.
- Pressure relief valves
- Back pressure valves
- Calibration columns
- Pulsation dampeners
- Pressure gauges
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Alloy 20