$2,898.00 – $3,186.75
JaecoFram 511 – Hydraulically Actuated Simplex Diaphragm Metering Pump with 1/3 HP Electric Motor
Jaeco FRAM 511 diaphragm pumps are hydraulically actuated metering pumps designed for accurate, completely leak-proof metering of difficult-to-handle liquids. The Fram 511 simplex has flow rates from 0.86 GPH to 6.9 GPH with a maximum pressure of 1,000 PSI. Separate chambers for hydraulic fluid and gear lubricant make possible the use of the best medium for hydraulic diaphragm pulsing and the best medium for gear lubrication. The results are better pump performance and longer pump life. This diaphragm pump is simplex but is field-convertible to duplex, includes a 1/3 horsepower motor, and 316 stainless steel liquid end.
- Simplex pump but can be field converted to a duplex
- Diaphragm material = Teflon (PTFE)
- Plunger diameter = 11/16″
- Liquid End = 316 Stainless Steel
- Motor options:
- Single Phase 7235 – 1/3 HP, TEFC, 1725 RPM, 1/60Hz, 115-230 Volt
- Three Phase 7245 – 1/3 HP, TEFC, 1725 RPM 3/60 HZ, 230-460 Volt
- Flow rate measured in Gallons Per Hour (GPH)
- Patented, heavy-duty gear reducer system for superior performance.
- Hydraulically actuated diaphragm minimizes diaphragm fatigue.
- A built-in hydraulic relief valve protects the pump.
- Stroke rate easily automated using a variable-speed drive.
- Capacity is adjustable while the pump is running or idle.
- Capacity is adjustable for a turn-down ratio of 10:1.
- Easy-to-read stroke length adjustment dial.
- Available with or without a motor.
- No plunger seals to leak or replace.
- Oil bath gear lubrication eliminates the maintenance required by packing grease or auxiliary oil systems.
- Top-mounted lube oil and hydraulic fluid fill ports for easy access.
- Single ball check valve, standard on both suction and discharge side of the pump, provides accurate metering and fast response. Valve ball turns with fluid flow, constantly presenting a new face to the seat, and therefore is self-cleaning.
- Accuracy of ± .5% at steady state.
- All units come epoxy painted, completely assembled on a base plate, and have been fully tested.